Participant Center + GO

Donate

Your generosity is a vital part of our fundraising efforts. Donations to the Komen Race for the Cure are tax-deductible and support local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs right here in our community.

Donate to a Participant or Team: It’s easy to make a donation directly to a Race participant or Team. Use the search below to get started.

where does your money goWhere Does the Money Go? 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the National Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

Visit our local grants page and read more about how the money you raise is helping women in our community.

If you have collected donations, you may bring them to the registration tent on Race Day, or mail them to:

Susan G. KomenŽ Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Race for the Cure®
1333 S. University Dr., Suite 206
Plantation, FL 33324

PLEASE help us track your donations and thank those for their generous gifts by attaching a Fundraising Form to your mailed donations. DO NOT MAIL CASH.